Friday, February 18, 2011

How. Stinkin'. Cute.

So, I just got my sewing machine out a while back and made the simplest baby blanket ever for a friend. That got me in the mood to actually use the sewing machine a bit more. So, last week I made curtains.

This week, I prowled the world of internet tutorials and found one for this-
The cutest little dress ever.


And it was easy enough for me to make.

I found it here. She does a fabulous job of showing you how to make this dress with easy, step-by-step instructions (with pictures!).
I couldn't wait to try it on my girl.
She was too busy with Granny's iPhone, and didn't want to be bothered for a photo shoot.
I certainly hope this girl likes dresses; I see many more in her future!
"What? My mommy made this?! I don't believe it!"
Now I'm off to knit a shrug to go with this dress....

1 comment: