Saturday, April 2, 2011

March Goals

I started a list of goals for the year (a little late, but hey, at least I got a list together.) My goal for March was to decorate my kitchen walls. We've lived here for a long time, and it looks like we just moved in, because we barely have anything on the walls. Here is a picture of what the nook looked like before. And here's a now picture. Please act like you don't notice how terrible the lighting is in these pictures, ok? I bought the little flower plaques and the picture frames from a thrift store and spray painted them. (And, in the process, decided that I really like spray paint.) The pictures in the frames are of the daffodils in my yard, which are now dead because the weather here is crazy and they froze.
I made a new mirror for the dining room.
I used enough hot glue on this thing to secure a small village.

I really like the way it turned out!
Hopefully my goals for the rest of the year will be as successfully completed as my March goal was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment