Saturday, March 26, 2011

Springtime- for a minute anyway...

My daffodils have sprung, which must mean it's Spring!

Well, it should, anyway. This picture was taken last week. Today, it was sleeting and.... well, I'm not sure what to call the other wintry precipitation we got today- it was too wet to be snow, but it was coming down in HUGE chunks.
Anyway, I'm sure that just killed my pretty flowers. Ah, spirngtime in the Ohio Valley. Never predictable, except that it's always unpredictable.

During the week of warm weather, Ava and I were outside everyday. And she LOVED it. We went to the park a couple of times, to the zoo with Kathy and Ellie, and to play outside at mamaw's.


This is the first year she actually knows what to do with bubbles.

Well, kinda.

You're not supposed to eat them silly girl!


Seeing how much fun she has outside really makes me hate my yard more and more each day. I regret buying a house and not having the forethought to consider a child running around the property. Oh, how we live and learn.
We did get estimates on a new deck though (yikes!). Hopefully we'll have it installed in time for our big girl's second birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment